1. Include a SASE for your items when sending them to me. To avoid delays in shipping your items, this is the best for you. No SASE means that you won't get your item(s) back.
2. I am not responsible for items lost in the mail. (I recommend delivery confirmation both ways if the item is important to you).
3. I will get premium items signed before others (ie. OMLB over cards). Even if I take your order and another person's afterward, premium items get priority. Though I will try to get everyone’s items signed (regardless of quality), I may not be able to get any or all of your items signed due to circumstances.
4. There is NO GUARANTEE that your item will be signed. I cannot control who decides to sign on day(s) that I am there. This is obvious, but I would like to state this anyway.
5. If your item is not signed I will send it back in your SASE.
6. They will sign in whatever pen or Sharpie they have. I have blue sharpie/bic with me for cards/baseballs, but can accommodate black or silver if you wish. If you want to try to get something specifically in a different color or type of pen, send it with your item along with a note. I will TRY to get it signed with your pen/Sharpie, but no guarantees. Some players like to grab one pen and sign everything with it, for those who didn't know this before.
7. Your items will likely be returned to you within a week of the signing if you specify, otherwise it will be returned at the end of the season (returned being defined as shipped from my end, NOT received by you). I will do my best to get items out quickly and notify you of the status of your item(s).
8. Provide a list of your items and specifics, if you have any. This makes it much easier for me to sort your items and ship them to you. Either put a sticky note with your username and “return” or “keep” on the back of cards or make a list (for cards or other items). Both a list and sticky notes are preferred. If the items are difficult to keep track of, I will not get them signed. I take quite a few 50/50s and if your items are not well labeled/listed, it’s not worth the hassle.
9. If you send me 8 cards to 50/50, for example, and I can only get 6 signed, I will send you back 3 signed and two unsigned, and keep the other 3 signed. This seems fair to me.
10. Finally, if I receive your items to be signed and they are in unsatisfactory condition, I will not get them signed (ie. bent cards, creased photos, OMLBs with spots, etc). I am not responsible for contacting you to inform you of the condition, though I will try my best to do so if this issue arises.
By agreeing to a 50/50 or consignment deal with me, you agree to these rules.